Final Solution to Lack of Capital in Starting a New Business - What to Do When There is No Capital Continue

3. Exchange Service for Products: One of the ways I personally secured some funding for my business in the past, was to barter my service or skill for a certain product. I remember when I needed a computer, which was very hard to come-by at the time, I offered to help a bank manager sell his bank shares for their old computer. Another time, I offered to help supervise projects for an office space. When you decide for it, you can barter your way into any capital you need.

4. Offer to Work for a Mentor: There must be somebody in the direction you are heading and offer to work even for free. You will learn, get clients and customers before you will even start. The beautiful thing about starting like this is that you will have customers who you can link to others to get some middle cut.

No comments:

Facebook Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...