Will blackface attend 2face's Wedding?

Will he be attending the wedding this weekend? I believe many of you guys want to know. If I may ask, if you were in his shoes will you attend. look at the list of groomsmen; D'banj, Faze, Sound Sultan,Tony Tetuila, Dotun Omoteye, Hycinth Idibia. BlackFace is not there, maybe he wasn't invited, maybe the querrel is still on between 2face and the blackface, but will he attend?

For God sake, this guys have been friends since God knows when. If I were blackface, I will come to Dubai and will be the surprise guest. Who knows by the reason of this wedding my fame may soar again?
Let face it friends, if you were Blackface, will you attend this old friend's wedding, even if you were not invited?

No comments:

Facebook Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...