Niger Delta Teenage Prostitution: My Experience with Teenage Prostitutes in Warri

My first night in what could be called a 3 star hotel in Warri gave me great concern for the post 21st Century teenagers. I slept comfortably that night in the relax City of Warri at about 11:48 PM or thereabout. When it was 2 AM I noticed the hotel was somewhat more alive than when I went to bed. There were sounds of people whispering as if it were a large number that were accessing the hotel at the same time.

Later that morning, I was woken up by foul abuses raining from a patched throat of a teenage girl. I couldn't believe someone will bring their teenage daughter and then attempt to discipline her in an hotel, so I peeled through my window and looked towards the car-park where the cry was coming from. For sure, she was a teenage girl but in some skimpy attire. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Someone hard vandalize and brutalized her and she was seriously raining curses from hell. From her curses you could gathered that she was demanding for her money. I wasn't prepared for what happened next. All other rooms became active; her cry was like an alarm or a call for help. From many of the rooms, upstairs, downstairs, executive rooms came host of teenagers. To be cont...

No comments:

Facebook Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...